About this Website
Welcome to financefem.com (‘Website’). The Website provides personal finance, money management and investing educational information.
Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Meg Sing (‘we’ or ‘us’). Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of the Services, immediately.
We reserve the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at our sole discretion. When we update the Terms, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content and all of the related Products and Services are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by us.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We do not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the content. All other rights are expressly reserved by us.
- We retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process) to you
- You may not, without our prior written permission and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extent to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions that are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- we will not be liable of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the content or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the content or the late supply of the content), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to state or otherwise.
- This Website offers general factual information that does not take into account your specific financial circumstances. It is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about any financial product. All information, tools, links and resources offered on this Website are provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided does not replace and should not be taken as general or personal financial advice.
Limitation of Liability
- By using this Website, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and will not hold us liable nor responsible for any financial losses or damages.
- Whilst steps are taken to secure the accuracy of the information contained on this Website and its associated links and resources, we disclaim all liability (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law for any losses or damages suffered by any user of this Website indirectly or directly as a result of errors, omissions or inaccuracies in information and other content displayed on this Website.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with your content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim or whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall by governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Victoria, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules.